DEAR SIR / MADAM,
We wish to inform you that we are committed to protect the right of privacy and comply with regulations regarding the protection and confidentiality of data. The data processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. We provide you with the following information:
– Store the preferences entered;
– Do not re-enter the same information several times during the visits;
– Analyze the use of the services and content provided by Sofiafestivalballet.com to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY SOFIAFESTIVALBALLET.COM
Following are the various types of cookies used by Sofiafestivalballet.com according to the purposes of use.
This type of cookie allows the proper operation of certain sections of the site. They are of two categories, persistent and preset session:
– persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain until an expiration date;
– preset session: are destroyed every time the browser is closed. These cookies, always sent from our domain, are required to view the site and in relation to technical services offered, they will be increasingly used and then sent, unless the user does not change the settings in his browser.
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. Sofiafestivalballet.com will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the users. This type of cookie collects data as anonymous on users’ activity and about how you got on the site. The analytical cookies are sent from the same site or from third-party domains. Cookie analysis of third-party services are used to collect information on the use of the site by anonymous users such as page views, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interest for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site. Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software incorporate features developed by third parties within the pages of the site as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of services, third-party software (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality in the pages of the site.
This cookies are needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site. Sofiafestivalballet.com, according to current legislation, it is not required to seek consent for technical and analytic cookies, as necessary to provide the required services. For all other types of cookie consent you may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following ways:
– Using specific configurations of the browser or its programs used to navigate the pages of this site;
– By changing settings the use of third-party services.
Both of these solutions might prevent you from using or view parts of the Website.
WEB SITES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES BY BROWSER
You don’t have to accept cookies if you don’t want to. If you would like your web browser to automatically block them, select which browser you use from the list below for instructions:
Safari (iOS: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)